January 28, 2011

Something, Somewhere,just went terribly wrong...


Went to M.O.S last night, and it was a DISASTER. I havent had such a horrible clubbing experience in my life and I'm not even joking. First off, I HATE yes thats right HATE techno,house,electro music who on earth came up with it? I wouldn't mind taking a gun and shooting the mofo!

Secondly, when everyone is drunk out of their minds, their true thoughts and emotions come out. I mean drunk men treat women( even if they are friends with that woman or a complete stranger) like a piece of meat, thinking they can do whatever they want with them...abuse them, try to fondle with them and disrespect them. I believe honestly alcohol in the system is a crappy excuse for the actions you do, cuz seriously i know a lot of people who get drunk and DON'T do such things, even the Zig-Zag doesn't do such things.

Besides that, I wasn't wearing anything exposing yesterday infact I was dressed pretty conservatively, a lace dress which had lining(its in one of my previous posts the dress from forever21) with black pants. No boobs exposed and no legs either, and this was the night MOST men annoyed me.

For instance Zhen and I were in the toilet and this Persian guy opens the door, we were just talking cuz the toilet was the most quiet place there. I told him this is the womens toilet. HE just smiled at me and shut the door, then i continued to talk to zhen and I just had this feeling to glance at the door and to my surprise that guy was still staring through the crack in the door with this freakishly scary smile so i shut the door. When we walked out he was right outside, he tried to grab me twice to hold me and thanx to SUPERWOMAN CHOW ZHEN RU, she just pushed me away and said Chand just walk, just keep walking. One thing for sure, the persian dude was completely out!

Its one thing when a stranger does things but a completely diff thing when a friend, or should I now say a so called friend treats you like shit, practically abuses you calling you a bitch and a hoe and then asks you if you want him, and says that "she's my girl" to another guy...Hold on there, I AINT NO ONE'S GIRL and you have NO RIGHT to treat me that way. These are the times I wish I had a boyfriend, cuz lately i feel very unprotected alot of the times,not to mention in JUC as well as outside.But what can i say, men of this age are just not ready for someone like me,I'm a lil too complicated. But yeah,next time I go clubbing, which is after a long time I'm making sure i have a friend with me who can take care of me, instead of me being the ONLY sober one and the one who takes care of everyone, or atleast I try my level BEST to.

I don't know why, I'm a little disappointed, but I am not to sure at what?
Whether its the fact that I didn't do anything about what happened to me, or the fact that people who I know annoyed me so freaking much and degraded me to the core, or the fact that I felt so lonely and unprotected?

Whatever it is, Somehow I wanna punch something.

No comments: