On saturday the med gang came over to my place for Lunch and we had a nice time :) I hope they enjoyed themselves haha. I wished they had stayed longer but they had to go back, cuz babyman had to be back by 4.30p.m.
Atleast the lunch made me feel better compared to the MOS outing, I swear, NO MORE TECHNO & NO MORE CLUBBING FOR A LONG TIME. Guess when a person like me is not really a party person, and when you go out more than you're used to, you kinda get sick of it. I would prefer lunch and dinner and a nice place where we could chat and have random conversations. So if anyone is up for that do give me a call :) I'd be glad to accompany you.
I met up with aliya,christi and mishi last week when christi came down and OMG it was awesome, talking to school friends after ages felt so good. The two christi and mishi had to leave early so Aliya and I ended up staying and talking for like 2 hours :)
We had a real deep talk, and we were saying how life can change in a split second, change is the only thing permanent as ironic as this sounds. We both have been through a lot and I realized she's someone who will always understand me. And we both will always love each other as we did in school even though we don't meet up often and hardly stay in touch cuz we both suck at that.
All I want to say is, Aliya you'll always be one of my besties... and i expect you to be at my wedding in the future :) hehe
Other than that, nothing is new..I've been really mellow lately...listening to songs and oh yeah, KRISHANT FINALLY GAVE ME THE KUANTAN PICS, which will be uploaded on FB, and yeah i will write a few blog posts about kuantan.
Late i know, but its better late than never...innit?
No comments:
Post a Comment