January 30, 2011

Na jaane koi, kaise hai yeh zindagani..zindagani...Hamaari adhuri kaahani....


Today I'm feeling a little blue, Its since that stupid Friday night. It just bugs me for some reason. Hmmm i don't know how to deal with what I am feeling.. I feel like going on a punching spree. I've got no mood to study but I'm starting tomorrow or else i'd be dead for mid-sem cardiovascular system test.

I wish I could go back in time and change a few things, that might make me feel better...
Or maybe I'm just going to change the way I am with the people who annoy me. Compassion is in my nature and so is being too nice, i swear its a disease! Everyone thinks its dumb to be me, true enough I;m starting to think the same..

For the asshole who annoyed me on Friday, I'll never be the same, if we ever meet again. So don't you dare come to me and act like we're friends...cuz I don't think that is possible...Not anymore!

No comments: