January 23, 2011

You never call me when you're sober.You only want it cause it's over, It's over...


I've realized in this life, people always want to make amends especially if someone meant something to them once upon a time. Well sometimes I would love to tell people: "I told you so". Why you may ask, because I always knew people realize how much something means to them,only after they have lost it. Then it hits them and they want to do something about it. I always knew that would be the case, But i still wonder, why is it so hard to just say it as it is? Ego maybe? But sometimes I wonder how courage can appear in the form of alcohol to some, or if a person is put under peer pressure. To me I just wish people could be to the point and as honest as they can be especially if it means so much to them. I mean i would be honest to someone who i know means something to me. Sadly life aint so easy, In fact the study of the anatomy and physiology of the body might be easier, but to understand a very confused person can't be learnt and if it is it would take years. MBBS can be done in 5 years and by the end of it you will probably understand most of it, but even if you spend 10 years with a person you might not be able to figure them out completely...But somehow the connection remains. You won't believe sometimes you may not have spoken to a person in a long time, but both of you have the same thoughts and do the same things.

For instance person A goes to a location where they have had come memories with person B.
Weirdly, Person B also goes to the same place to remember the good old memories as well they had with person A. 

Weird point: Both people have been to the same location but haven't bumped into each other. And both people had the same thought and actions. 

Once thing for sure I doubt either person thought that the other would have done this. Well i guess thats the beauty of it all...

Sometimes you just got to expect the unexpected I guess :)



No comments: