
Yeah bitches, I'm back in black! HaHa
Well, i have to say...today was a great day. Rosh stayed ova at the hostel with me and i was so glad to spend up time with my sister. Luv ya woman!!
Well first thing today, krishant invited us to his house for lunch :) such a sweet son innit? I had a bloody buffet at his place with rosh and boy did rosh love his brother, marvellous vish i'll call him, teeheehee.
ROsh loved kiana and socks, Babyman krishant's 2 doggy's and played with em. Then we left back for JUC.
Before i knew it Joanna an hour after we reached JUC, called charan and Zhen and our gang was complete (sashi missing as always, cuz he lives on the other side of the world called KLANG :) )
WE randomly decided to got to BANGSAR to delicious for the desserts. ROsh and i shared a macadamia cheese cake with caramel, while jo enjoyed her pavlova..zhen with her brownie and charan with his banana pudding with caramel cause and vanilla ice-cream :)
I love having a nice time with fwens who randomly there for you, even when you don't need them. Weirdly i bumped into nik a.k.a kunaal from skool...my lord has he changed. He is skinny as eva but his hair is still as gorgeous as eva! he is studyin again and working to support himself at the same time...was sooo happy to hear he is doing I.T and he was bloody good at it in high skool i still remember he got a UNSW distinction for the paper he sat for I.T!
Had roti canai at Devi's..and omg did i mention how great the LASSI was? yum..yoghurt blended with salt and a hint of pepper..damn i loved it! hehe.
Once i got back, i was a little tired for sumreason and awefully quiet, and then SUBA came into my room :) yay i lurveee that woman!
WE had a chat lyk old times and i really really really enjoyed it. sorry suba for being so busy and not havin the time to chill. I love u and u know that :)
I've realised, when you find friends that you know will last you a lifetime, you just are content in a very different way...an internal happiness shines out from the bottom of you soul...lighting the darkness in you path. I guess you can say friends always help you make it through the hardest times, only if they are the ones you know will last. I'm so glad, that i've been blessed in that way. In school i had dayna, christi, mishi who i absolutely adore. WE've all grown up and yet we still love each other..yeah we are all far far away across the globe but i will never ever forget all the good and bad times we have been thru.
Then in taylors i had daim,ali mohamed ali,varnam, hannah, sonia,prash,hardeep, saab and omg so many more people...you all know who you are. The amazing fun and drama times we've had for lyk 2 years was awesome, i often miss our old days..lepaking at asia, playing pool( yes i was once hustler C in pool), our ss15 random outings, sweet cafe...hmmm the pool party at my place!!! grrrrr i wish i cld rewind!
Then comes mahsa, jo, zhen, charan, krishant, sashi, mani...you guys are awesome and i love you lot. You guys are always there to back me up during good and bad times :) thank u for bearing with my irritating non stop chatter, and emo moments hehe :)
i hav a blast with you not only when we all go out for hanging, but in class as well!!! :)
Then there are 3 other gals who are lyk my sisters, darsh, dhiva and suba...we been neighbours for wat 10years...and we noe each other inside out. I love u guys and i know we don see each other often but i hope u know i am always here for you guys. Thanks for being there for me whenever i needed you lot. we've had our ups and downs but it always ended up good. You lot are a HUGE part of my life that i cant even put in words.all i can say is, I LOVE YOU :)
Yeah i know i sound pretty happy innit? well i guess sometimes going our to bangsar brings out so many memories inside that it aint even funny..memories that when you think about u burst out laughing in a silent place, or smile to yourself! arent these small moments wat make life worth it?
what can i say people, I'm back in black :)
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment