December 10, 2010

If i was your vampire,Certain as the moon..Instead of killing time, We'll have each other..Until the sun...




His pulse was beating as loud as thunder, and sweat trickled down his neck. He lay there still, with fear upon his sunken flushed face. His dark skin the colour of chocolate, His eyes as black as the moonless sky, his symmetrical lips quivered.His warm blood,pumping through his veins. I could hear his heart beating, Lub Dub, Lub Dub, Lub Dub...
The sight of him made my mouth water, he was a delicious man..waiting to be devoured. He dare not look me in the eye, as his crime was to fall in love...

My eyes were fiery, and yet it drew him closer, he could not help but peek at me. I am the vampire and he is my prey...and yet he cant turn away?
Why?

He was trapped, with no where to go. His arms flexed as he shivered. I slowly lowered my mouth, to his neck where his carotid artery was,i could sniff the smell of blood which flowed into my nostrils and into my body,making all my sense become alert..i craved for that red poison..for which i lived for, the red poison which i could not live without...BLOOD. My mouth opened wide and I bit him, my lips touched his neck and His blood gushed out into my mouth.

His blood coursed through my veins, Oh so sweet,sweeter than life itself...Oh so salty,saltier than the sea. I let it ooze into my mouth slowly...for sometime...

once i had finished,i licked the blood off my lips slowly tasting the flavour it left behind and I grinned, while his body writhed in pain,slowly dying. Was death what this beautiful creature deserved?
all he did was fall eternally in love...with something he can't keep but will always need and want, Something he desires...but sadly couldn't please.

I laughed happily...i felt powerful, beautiful and no remorse...

I was a newborn vampire weeping at the beauty of the night...

No comments: