October 10, 2010

I said I like the way she do it, she put her back into it...then she drop it low,like my 64...




Helooo world!
my first block has finished for the 1st semester. Now i m gonna start a block, BMD- basic mechanism of disease. it includes pathology, pharmacology..bla bla bla.
Hopefully this block is way more fun than the first. i loved d first block EXCLUDING biochem!!! :S

This weekend is the only break i had, so i went all out. I had such a blast this weekend. This was the best weekend ever in a LONGGGGG LONGGGGG LONGGGGG TIME.
i mean everything has its ups and downs but if u overlook the small errors...things were really awesomeee!

And i realized i love ampang, its an awesome place...and this chinese restaurant food was YUM!!! yay! i think we were jus so starved tat it tasted lyk heaven!

Its not just the place tats awesome, so are the people...like the zig-zag man :)

Now i think i've gotten so used to hip-hop, that my blog title is even dedicated to 50cents song, i like the way she do it! haha its got a good beat to dance too.
but i like the song camera phone more. camera phone is by ne-yo and the game. hot song to shake that booty to in a club!! I cant wait to go for hip-hop night at sum club..its been a while since i went crazy dancinggg!!!

This post is random, but its got a meaning...go figure! only 1 person can...and u noe hu u r!!

I m oh so happy, and thank you for everythinggggg :)

tats it from me now, i'm out bitches :P

No comments: