October 2, 2010

Every dark cloud has a silver lining :)




Helooo world :)

how have things been lately? For me things have been going up and down, but yet i m honestly happy. Life is a gift, why not enjoy it while its there.

WEll i've got end-block test on fri-8th oct...and its on BIOCHEM and PHARMACOLOGY. pharma is pretty interesting and cool...buttt biochem is right down boring. SOOOO lifeless tat it passes its deadly shadow to me as well.

I can feel the stress, arnd 20 or more sets of notes to study, and a week left.hmmm. Life does not get easier innit?

Yes i can feel the stress building up, not to mention my eye-bags and zits show the stress on my face...but during such times i like to read quotes that inspire a person to look at the brighter side of life. Quotes that make u smile and think to yourself..

Here are some that i would life to share, some of my favourites:

Quotes by jimi hendrix:

"Excuse me while i kiss the sky."

"If I seem free, it's because I'm always running."

"The story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye."

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

"knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens"

"When things get too heavy, just call me helium, the lightest known gas to man."

"castles made of sand,fall into the sea..eventually"

"With the power of soul anything is possible."

QUotes by slash:

"You can't wait around for destiny to give you what you think you deserve, you have to earn it, even if you think you've paid your dues."

"Once you’ve lived a little you will find that whatever you send out into the world comes back to you in one way or another. It may be today, tomorrow, or years from now, but it happens; usually when you least expect it, usually in a form that’s pretty different from the original. Those coincidental moments that change your life seem random at the time but I don’t think they are. At least that’s how it’s worked out in my life. And I know I’m not the only one."

"Being a rockstar is the intersection of who you are and who you want to be."

"I've taken myself to the edges of life my way. And I'm still here."

Quotes by bob marley:

"don´t forget your history nor your destiny"

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.."

"one good thing about music,when it hits-you feel no pain.."

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

"I have got a running stream of love you see. So no matter what stages.. they put us through, we'll never be blue"

"No bullet can stop us now, we neither beg nor will we bow neither can be bought or sold"

""I've taken myself to the edges of life my way. And I'm still here."

Quotes by tupac shakur:

"I don't see myself being special; I just see myself having more responsibilities than the next man. People look to me to do things for them, to have answers."

"It seems like every time you come up something happens to bring you back down."

“I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing.
Through every dark night, theres a bright day after that.
So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up.... and handle it.”

"only god can judge me"

“sometimes i sit and look at life from a different angle.”



Adios amigos :)

No comments: