
Well what can i say? The title says it all...pretty much innit?
haha, i've been really happy lately, to be honest. Yeah there is alot of shit that happens every single day, but i've got my pillar who helps me get thru and makes me smile till it hurts :D
I'm so glad, hehe... grrrr
friday was awesome!!!!
Chilled at asia cafe with Zhen, charan, sashi, krishant and mark :)
Had a heart to heart talk with zhen the lil pixie, she's really such a sweetheart. I m so glad she's in my class for the next 5 years. Missed Jo lots tho..but she was having a great time, judging from the texts i was receiving from her that nite..hehe Froggy prince made her day innit??
I loved the funny talk as well as serious talk all of us had at asia. I laughed till my tummy hurt! I'm really glad that i've got fwens hu make my day.
The Zig-Zag man also made my day haha! never fails to kill me with his sense of humour!
I hope to have more hangout/ lepak-ing times lyk i had on friday with the gang!!!
random fact: Krishant was pretty stranded, as there was no water in JUC, hence he ended up buying a mineral water bottle and ended up sponge bathing himself HAHAHAH awwwww poor lil malyaleee boi :)
(yes i had to put this on my blog, just had to!)
another random fact: Sashi talks bout anatomy when he falls asleep drunk, conclusion: klang men do everything with liquor, including study while they r high as hell hehehe...
and yes another random fact: We found a necklace with the word pixie and a tinkerbell nex to it @ the shop diva!.hmm might buy it for the zhenkerbell! hehe
TO sum things up: Friday was the bomb! Sashi knows what to get his galfriend, thanx to MOI! and the chilling out later was out of this world.
The park bit was amazing as well, hehehe. i can never forget that park.ever!
thats its from me right now, beta get back to biochemistry...as boring as it is!
toodles ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment