June 13, 2010

You hold a candle in your heart, You shine the light on hidden parts, You make the whole world wanna dance, You bought yourself a second chance...



World cup fever is on, and yet i aint so excited. I used to be nuts bout world cup and now, i have no idea what happened.

I've got a real bad headache, I wish i had the power to change certain circumstances..unfortunately i don't. I myself am getting sick of this situation. But i m hangin on. I just want things to be okay again. I know god's watching and is planning for a good change. I jus wonder when its going to happen, i m not going to be an impatient fool, but instead just wait for god to work his wonders.

I only blame one person for all this crap.oh well life moves on :)

I actually ended up watching the germany vs australia match, and i must say it was superb. Thanx to theebz bein my textin buddy who kept the whole game exciting..SHOUT OUT TO YOU THEEBZ, HAIL DEUTCHLAND :) hahaha. I tell you germany kicked sum surfin aussie butt. Not to mention podolski, cacau, klose were awesome. in the end germany obviously won 4-0. I dint lyk how the aussies played dirty...they fouled so much and also were so physically rough..and in the end one of their players got a RED CARD, serves them right. This jus shows BALLACK-FUL or BALLACK-LESS, Germany can still play superbly and score beautiful shots. Lets c what else they hav in store for us.One thing 4 sure, Other countries who are gonna play against them are in for a sweat and are prolly shaking in their pants..hehehe.
First shot scored was in the 8th minute or so, do i even have to say more. I'm supportin Germany and Brazil this time :) i miss lehmann and kahn tho..hehe

I wanna go on a holiday badly, i hav no idea where but i wanna go for a week. With either my fwens or alone as crazy as it sounds. haha. good way 2 get away from the hustling bustling world for a bit. I wanna be at a nice beach, where the sun is setting and the all i can hear is the sound of the waves hitting the shore, the wind and the thoughts in my head :) I wld love to watch a sunset, or mayb jus sit at the beach til nitetime..it wld be so awesome :) Hahaha mayb meeting a hottie there wldnt be so bad, but then again tat only happens in the movies :D

I m gonna buzz of now and leave you with a thought..

"To be or not to be, that is the ultimate question" - Shakespeare :)

No comments: