June 12, 2010

Another one bites the dust...



I'm finally free :) muahaha

At one moment, time is lacking and in the next...time is all u have.
I m gonna miss my classmates so much! luv them 2 bits...

On the lighter note, i'm prolly goin to discover my inner self again, m prolly gonna start meditating. I wanna feel the peace on the inside again.
To be honest, i m happy with myself. For what i am and what i have achieved. Life is a never ending battle and i'm still surviving, all on my own.

I've got a few things to think about in my head, hold on a sec there..not a few but QUITE a few. I'll do the thinking at the moment rite in my head where the thoughts belong...

I've been feeding my soul with good rock music, with lots of meaning and beats that can console a heart like mine. I love music, its one of those things that put life back into me...i've been listening to:

am i crazy?-little fish ( female vocalist, she's quite good..i like her)

Your betrayal-bullet for my valentine( i love this song cuz of the guitar and the drums beat..lyrics are good too)

Snuff-slipknot( they are a legend and i love em...true meaning..and his amazing voice.i guess i lyk the lyrics cuz they r so poetic, and so m i)

come as your are-nirvana( i love kurt cobains voice, very soothing...)

smells like teen spirit-nirvana(this song has a trance like effecct on me..i relli get into the soothing mood, again kurt cobains voice...)

the way i am-staind(one of my fav bands of all time.their music is very meaningful)

another one bites the dust- Queen

so if u wanna listen to rock, try these songs as a starter..u'll lyk it.these are jus the appetizers

when you know who your are really deep down inside, life becomes very meeaningful. Its like as if you know your purpose here. I think i've kind of figured out mine. But only time will tell. If i have to make a certain decision, which would be the right one? Is sacrifice necessary or not? i wldnt knw now, mayb in the future the answer might be planted in my head, like a seed. god is kind, god will figure out a solution while i am also thinking about it.

"with that thought in mind,
i lay here still,
waiting for the bells to ring...
is it time for destiny to fulfil?
or will this thought jus rot here and sting?"
--chand--

random much? well what can i say?
Another one bites the dust :)

No comments: