Sometimes I wonder, how people look at life? Are they willing to give up their life for small petty things or are they ready to fight the world and stay? Sometimes its not about what a person says, its about what a person does. At one point a person can be saying how stupid a person is to try to commit suicide and next thing you know the same person is doing what they said they wouldn’t do...
It’s a pity that sometimes people hold such small value for life. I am not judging people who try to get rid of their lives or destroy their life by not caring about what happens to them or caring about the actions they do. I can understand sometimes living can be a burden and it is very hard to survive and still be sane in this world. But let me tell you something, it is NOT impossible. If you do an overview of life, you’ll find more happy moments than sad ones. And even if you have less happy moments worth living than sad and bad moments, the happy moments have a huge value and give a bigger impact on ur life, hence it becomes a memory that can’t be forgotten.
I believe you should live life and enjoy all its ups and downs. I know its easily said than done, but before anyone does anything stupid… think about your loved ones and all the things your going to leave behind. Think about all the things you haven’t experienced and all the things that you haven’t done. Life is beautiful, Look at the bigger picture and you’ll see what I mean. Even I find it very very difficult to survive sometimes, heck I aint no God…but I just live on hope and faith that God is there and will take care of everything as long as you help yourself and do the right thing.
So please before you do anything dumb in life whether its commiting suicide, drugs, getting drunk, murder, etc etc please ask your self… LOUD AND CLEAR…
IS I WORTH IT?
Cuz life is too beautiful to throw away in an instance…
Trust me if I’m saying this… So can YOU!
Don’t live for the world or the people living in it, live for yourself and enjoy life and make it productive, because remember, people who’s lives are shortened wished they lived longer to see everything they could…while you have the life so make use of it, don’t throw it away….
Because Life is a Gift from God!
No comments:
Post a Comment