Well since the last time I wrote a blog entry, there aint nething new to talk about. But I just wasn’t satisfied with what I wrote earlier as it didn’t exactly give a complete feeling of how I have been feeling lately. Well there is good news that for my IELTS I got overall 8. 0. For speaking 8.5, listening 8.0, and for reading and writing both 7.5. Atleast I know even though I hadn’t done English in 2 years as a subject I didn’t forget anything..YaY!
Other than that today I just went to gym and helped my mom clean the house. I just realized how much I love to sweat. Yes I know this sound incredibly disgusting but seriously when I sweat I feel light on the inside. Maybe its due to the rush of hormones. But whatever it is when I sweat I feel sexy. But I would never dare to stand there sweating in front of anyone. Haha
Well lately I have been very moody. Not the kind of moody people can see but some kind of mood change on the inside. Outside I’ll always be silly old me..Always smiling sheepishly. I don’t know if how I feel is due to having nothing to do or just because after a long time I’ve started to think again as I have the time? But what ever it is.. i feel it.. right down to my spine. At the moment mom is annoying me by buggin me to go somewhere with her..seriously I don’ t want to go, because I couldn’t sleep properly and I have a bad cough and flu..all of a sudden. Think its due to the weird weather lately sunny then rainy then sunny again.
I’m supposedly to be Miss.Independant. Which I am! But deep down inside I know I do need people once in a while. Lately I think I’ve been feeling really lonely and wish I could tell how I feel to someone…but when I open my mouth NOTHING comes out. Its just too deep you know..its just to hard to tell someone what I’m going through. I’m a very weird, twisted and very complex person I just pity the guy who has to marry me one day…he has to be just as crazy as me or jus put up with my weirdness. I have to give credit to myself for being so brilliant at hiding my feelings from so many people. Especially my mom cuz she somehow can always sense when there is something wrong. I think I should so get an Oscar!! Haha maybe I should try acting.!
Most people when they are really sad..they can’t keep their sadness to themselves and share them with other people..But me NOPE. I’m different. When I am really sad about something I keep it to myself. If it’s a small issue and I m just a little upset I share it with other people. Well what ever it is…My lips are sealed.
Yesterday I had a fun time looking at danial’s and mehrdad’s pictures of their family and friends in Iran. Haha denial is super obsessed with his body and thinks he’s hot. Its super duper FUNNY! Then later I was at the pool with Ali just bumming around. Poor guy he was sleeping and mehrdad and I practically dragged him to the pool while his eyes were practically closed. Oh well at least we had a good time laughing. For some reason at the pool Surouge and his friend Mohamed stare d at Ali, Rosh and I constantly. I wonder why? And even his mother who mehrdad and I are shit scared of. Apparenty she is really talkative and mehrdad just wants to run from her. Our luck was bad though cuz we were stuck in the lift with her hehe! And the look on mehrdad’ s face was HILARIOUS!! We dint see Arya, I think he was busy studying; he’s really hardworking I hope he gets to his goal. Another big achievement for me was actually having a conversation with Mehrdad. OMG he has forgotten all his English. I use sign language and words mixed to get the message across to him. It was super big achievement ok… talking to someone who speaks purely Persian. But I learnt new words in Persian from mehrdad!
More new Persian words:
Play boyam- playboy
Cheera mikhandi- Why are you laughing?
Tanham- lonely
Donya- World
Khargosh- rabbit
I also met up with Ashy and Atie yesterday at ss15. oMG we had such an amazing time. I can’t believe ashy can talk so much…he’s like a bullet train he updated me everything that has been going on with im this whole 2 months. But Atie and I just bullied the hell out of Ashy! We make such a a good team. She’s super cute and funny. And on the way back when Ashy was dropping me back.. There was this UBAT KUAT LELAKI( this means medicine to make men strong) advert on a pillar. Obviously this advert was for men who have problems with their thing down below. SO he called the guy and this Chinese man picked up and Ashy asked him..what does this medicine do? The man said it makes “it” big and last long. Then ashy asked..what is it a pil? The guy said it’s a capsule. And then ask said how much..the guy said 160 ringgit. Then ashy said SO expensive. The dude answered that it was herbal from Taiwan. Ashy then said he wil call the dude back later. HAHA SUPER HILARIOUS! ATIE AND I WERE SO APPALED AT WHAT ASHY DID! We were lyk ashy…ur crazy! But I had a blast with them. Not forgetting to mention that Atie won pool the 2nd time cuz while ashy was lookin somewhere elz I would put the pool ball in the pocket!! I put in 3!! Hahaha and me and atie dint even tell ASHY!! And him being blur he dint realize. YAY! For girl power!
Well I miss my college friends and school friends. Sonia, Hannah, Nicholas, elfa, varnam, daim, hardeep, saab, Cheryl, aliya, michelle, dayna, Christi!!
Oh well.. love ya guys lots.
That’s it from me now… I’m out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment