
Since i got my internet connection back...i just had to blog hehe
Finally this particular person said Sorry and i was quite happy and impressed. haha. it was funny though how hard it was for this person to actually say it.
As people say... "sorry seems to be the hardest word to say"
Oh well....its all good
i seriously am rotting due to boredom. i miss all my friends...
varnam tat crazy gal better come back and 1st thing see me.
I have a list of things i want to share..pretty random :
1. I was thinking of making belly dancing moves for a song and performing infront of a crowd. who the crowd is.. i have no idea mayb my family or my friends??
2. I have to lose more weight than i already have...jus cuz i wann wear cute clothing
3. I want to get my hair high-lighted with different shades of brown but am too scared that i'll have white hair and also that my hair will become dry.
4. I want to get my nose pierced and a 2nd ear piercing but am just too afraid!!
5. I wish i could go out on a date..just for the heck of it. But cant..why u ask?? cuz there is no guy to go on a date with ....haha
6. I wish i had my cousins neetu and sheena didi here so i could hang out with them and laugh and at least for once not feel burdened by being the oldest in my family
7. I want to go on a holiday with friends...but can't cuz every 1 ends up not being able to go..
8. One of these days wanna go sunway lagoon with friends just for the day!!! this can happen..Plsss god!
9. I realised how easily i trust people...which is not good but i cant help it thats just me!!
10. I wanna go watch a movie at the cinema but there isnt any1 to watch with!
11. I feel lyk making a dance video with all us friends so i can show my kids in the future how great my friends were!
12.I want to make an oil pastil large painting..some time soon.
13. I want to dress goth for one whole week..haha yes my craving for goth style is back!!
14. i wanna buy summer dresses to wear casually when i go out. but where the hell to find cotton casual summer dresses...!!! ONly in the UK..atleast the kind i like
15. I'm contemplating on which phone to buy the new LG slide keypad phone in blue...or a samsung phone. at the moment LG is winning!!
16.I desperately need to go shopping with my momy!!!
17. I wanna learn the Tango or the salsa!!
18.I want to try face modelling but am just too chicken to cuz i'm not pretty or beautiful like how models are!!
19. I'm the happiest person in the world right now...yet mayb the saddest!! haha nope i'm not schizophrenic( is this how u spell it?)
20. I absolutely love god cuz at the moment he's been very generous with me.. thank you tons god
haha this is my LIst of nonsense!
i love pinks new song.. so what and the other one i can't remeber what its called.. AND OH... katy perry's HOt and cold.
I love music...what would i do without it??
No comments:
Post a Comment