November 12, 2008

i'll swim through your vain like a fish in the sea....


( this isnt me either..this body is hot while mine.lets not talk bout it. lurve the belly belt tho)

Well Chem paper 4 jus ended to day and I'm so dead exhausted but yes I'm still blogging.
Why? call it an addiction or an antidote..whatever i love to write.
Well today I feel relieved..hopefully i can get an A..but yes the paper was a lil tough. Oh well.

After the paper i went to give my IMU application for medicine. IMU was a medical college in a dead environment which is good as it makes you want to study. Its a lil circular and we hav to go round and round..hehe


Other than that nothing much happened. Came back chilled, then hung out with daniel a Iranian friend i made cuz he was all alone and doing a CIMP project. haha. He showed Rohit and I his family pictures. Iran is very similar to Kashmir, the scenery the flowers the beauty. To my surprise even the people look alike.
He then made me listen to some Iranian music by the singer Arash and i tell you the music is amazing. Maybe its me I like music in different languages. There was this song by Shaggy featurign Arash and it really rocks. I think I've already listened to it 10 times today and even belly danced to it haha.

Saab came over AFTER AGES!! he actually missed me. Daim also came with him and we talked for hours...literally. It felt nice. Yes we occasionally saw the 3 musketeers walking around a few times and said hi and bye.

Yep it was a very calming day today..AFTER CHEM PAPER that is.

I lately feel God's been testing me, haha. I wonder why though?? Does he think I'm not strong or does he want to make my will stronger than it already is?? I think I'll pick the second option. Well I'm a person that if i have once made up my mind..no one can change it EXCEPT FOR ME. I aint the easily influenced type. Thank God for that.

Today is also ROHITS BIRTHDAY!!
HApppy BIrrrTHday BOBO!! i love you to BITS>.. muah!
We dint do much today but might have a nice family dinner this weekend. Not sure though.

I even talked to Hardeep today. I miss him to bits. It was so funny talking to him...seriously. I wish he were in Taylors. WE LOVE YOU HARDEEP!!! DON'T WORRY! I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU AND SO WILL ALL THE OTHERS!!
i feel bad that a person like hardeep: smart, charming, sociable, fun, outgoing, adventurous
can get such treatment from people. Don worry hun..their loss..hehe they lost their opportunity to get to know a wonderful person who they can never find in the future.
I'll find you a siddi saadi( goody goody) punjabi girl ok? NO need to worry. I'll open a fan club on facebook called "WE WANT TO MARRY HARDEEP" fan club. DEFINITELY there will be many girls.hehehehe. I'll be a sister in law then haha...and yeh i get to attend a wedding. what do ya say?

Other than this nothing else happened. Really was in the dancing mood so did some belly dancing today...it felt good to sweat haha.


ME = RANDOM!

( this is not me btw...liked teh pic so put it up.)

No comments: