November 9, 2008

Every single day, Every time I pray...I'll be missing you.


( beji looking weak after chemo, me n rohit..)

Well I'm super happy today because of a dream.
Yes i bet you guys are thinking "WHAT a dream can make her so happy.."
well yes it can. I mean i dreamt about my grandma Beji( pronounced Bayji) who passed away when i was 3. I was very close with her an remember all the good times i spent with her eventhough i was so young, all those memories are still in my head.
Well yesterday night before i slept, i did the sohilaa prayer and then took prayer beads( the ones that look like a neck lace) and started chanting waheguru(which is what we call god in sikhism) everytime i moved(changed) a bead. Soon i fell asleep chanting and i had the dream.

It was just my mom, Beji and me. Beji was wearing her favourite scarf this beige coloured with these sequins and a beige punjabi suit. I remember she had the scarf on her head and it fell off. I put it back for her...and her hair felt so soft. Seriously almost as if i really could feel it. My mum was scolding me about something but i cnat remember what...and Beji stopped her and said something. I dont remember what because i think i kind of forgot how her voice sounds. But i felt it was something good, because as soon as she said.. i hugged her and told her how i wish she was still alive and it would have been so much fun and teared. she just smiled and nodded.
Another weird thing was that she was holding a plate with stuff in it. Either eating or like cleaning rice( you know removing the stones etc)

Then i woke up smiling and wanted 2 go tell my mom, but it was lyk 7 in the morning and she was sleeping. So I fell asleep again.

But yes i am so happy cuz to me this is a good sign...I take her as my angel and for her to be in my dream.. i know she's watching over me.

I love her to bits...

so a message for my Beji:

Every single day..every time i pray.. i'll be missing you
:) :) :) :) :)
( beji n i..she's making acar and i was buggin her)

No comments: