November 5, 2008

Men we can't live with them...and we can't live without them...

Your probably wondering what this post about? Well its about all the different men i think are smoking hot...*literally sizzling*
so hot that we can fry an egg on their abs or even boil water...*hmmmmm*
Well here are a few men who i truly admire and wish i could have..haha dreams will be dreamss...



This is John Abraham(above)...He's so hot he makes me melt...
He has a hot body and his lucky gf bipasha.. I so envy her.. :(
BUt he so makes my day..YaY!




This is Adam Levine(above)...He's the lead singer or Maroon 5...and he's got the whole HOT rocker look.. i love his super handsome face.and his sexy tattoo's... *faints*




This is Antonio Banderas(above)...Super smoking as well. Yes he's old but some men stay hot even when they are old. I can fall in love with him over and over again everytime i watch DESPERADO!..OMG...


This is Abhishek Bachchan(above) a super classy, a gentlemen and one of the most slick guys. I like his classyness. Now lucky Aishwariya Rai who married him... I envy her as well.. hhahah
she got a guy who's as good as prince charming...



This above is Shahid Kapoor, he's got the whole boy next door look and i like it. That kiddy, happy go lucky boy attitude and the casual style..
I watched him in jab we met..and i absolutely adore his CUTENESS!!!




This is Hritik Roshan(above)... He has the whole greek god look. He's from heaven. The chiselled face and hot sculptured body...absolutely to die for!!!
And his aazing brownish green eyes...they can kill.





This is Hugh Jackman, he's smoking hot. I can never forget X-men i watched it lyk 10 times each movie just for him and i still dont mind watching it again. He's got the wild...bad boy look which i truely like. The "macho man" look...(yes ms.durga i like macho men too at times)
Love the stubble.. i adore guys with a stubble( the half shaven half growing beard look lyk hugh has in the secong pic)





This is Takeshi Kaneshiro, i tihnk he's taiwanese but i watched his movie Lavender and i so loved him. He's got the good boy innocent look as well which i adore. If you guys know me well i don't really adore Asian men..but him.. I DO!!!>. OMG!!! seriously




Well the guy on the RIGHT is JASON PRIESTLEY!!! yes i adore his look. In 90210 the old series he's got the typical american boy look, blonde hair, blue eyes...and that fresh look. I love 90210 and i watch it just because of him. Ofcourse he's old now but i love the way he looks when he was younger... *drool*


Well thats all from me..there are a few more who i find hot, but too lazy to find their pics online. will update this list once in a while and add new faces...WHO I ADORE!! hehe

Well yes if your wondering...is chandni deprived of good lookin me... the answer is YES...haha
and so she came up with this list..

What can i say... as much as i'm dissappointed in men..
YOU CANT LIVE WITH THEM...AND YOU CANT LIVE WITHOUT THEM...hehe

No comments: