
Well i'm in the college library waiting for paper 5, BIO!!
i dislike waiting impatiently for the paper, i rather have the paper in the morning and get over with it. I mean 2 years of A levels has really shown me life is VERY TOUGH. I know for some people its a piece of cake but for someone as hardworking as me...I found it quite difficult. I mean seriously it drains the life out of you. But I'm doing this for my future...my passion which is medicine. I really hope all this hard work pays off. *sigh*
Oh well, time flies. I mean its been 2 years since i was in school but it feels just like yesterday because I still am not comfortable in college, the whole environment. The only thing that makes me bear college are my FRIENDS..who i deeply thank for always being there. You know who you guys are :)
I've learnt alot of things throughout these 2 years..infact experienced alot and I am thankful I did because all these experiences will help me in the future. FOR SURE!
Whatever it is A levels is ending,...just 2 more days and freedom awaits. Its not exactly about freedom but about me actually having a life. People say that you should enjoy life when ur younger because when you get older you can't do many things. But for me I feel old already, the difference is just that I am not married(thankfully) , don't have kids and don't work. I havent exactly stepped into the real world..but trust me the way I've seen this world very few have.
Do i regret anything? Well NO except the fact that i dint do add maths HAHA. but everything ended well. I'm hoping BIO paper atleast goes really well..cuz i absolutely love bio...no doubt.
I am glad that i had the 2 best Bio teachers in the world Ms.durga and Ms.lena. haha I love u guys 2 bits. I think we are more like friends haha. Hopefully both of them invite me 2 their wedding haha i'll be so happy. I mean i think these are 2 teachers that i can never forget from college. Then there is ms.kala and mr.thiaga my tuition teacher for chem and maths. Thank you for everything I really have no words to express how i feel but i honestly respect and love you both hehe. Thanks for bearing with my horrible maths mr.thiaga. Ms.kala thank you for polishing my chemistry. These 4 teachers are people i'll cherish for the rest of my life, they are those who moulded me for the past 1-2 years.
Its funny how you can get attached to people. Even teachers but i guess thats just how life is!
and that why i love life.
Ofcourse there are people who dissapoint you so much that you don't ever want to talk to them. Seriously..but hey once the people who you care about make you laugh...all is forgotten.
Thanks to all my true friends..i don;t want to list your names because i'm afraid i might miss out someone. But u guys know who you are..
Its hard to find the Roses among the thorns, but once you do,
it gets easier over time.
No comments:
Post a Comment