October 20, 2008

A poem from my old blog: Sweet Sacrifice

I feel so low...
like the ground below..
under the shadows...
of darkness and gloom...
As i sit here wondering...
my mind all thundering...
with all the worries and hardships...
of life.

My mind and heart have split...
both want different things..
Why cant i jus admit?
that i'm confused...
and cant predict..
Should i sacrifice...
what i have..
or should i jus leave it 2 be...

To be or not to be?
Should i be sum1 elz or me?
Why cant i just be me...
or am i meant to be...
in this sweet misery...
My minds clouded....
and my heart aches...
I feel like a dark shadow..
creeping upon me...
slowly up my spine...
sucking on my happiness..
and becoming divine...

Suddenly i feel cold...
eventho i'm all alone...
i feel this presence...
haunting my soul...
I beg it to jus leave me to be...
and let me stay happily....

I know what i had to do..
i read the signs...
and it all leads to saying..
that i have to sacrifice...

sacrifice my happiness...
for another...
and let my soul rest in peace...
I had to let go...
and kill that feeling...
which became..
a sweet sacrifice....

Now i've realized...
the sacrifice was indeed sweet..
no more shadows..
dwell in me...
i'm left being happy...
with full of life..
flying lyk a bird...
very very free....


No comments: