Suddenly, up in the air I feel so free. I can be myself, I can finally be me. Without a worry in my head and no sorrows to feel. Like a bird soaring high in the sky I feel. The air fresh as the morning dew on my face. I am finally at ease like a thirsty horse who finally found a river to drink. Life plays funny games with us, sometimes it give pain but other times it gives pleasure. All I feel is wind in my hair and the cold air kissing my skin slowly giving me goosebumps. As I fly, I pass over the deep blue sea I feel alive. So beautiful this world is indeed, if only this beauty remained forever in reality. The clouds felt as soft as silk, like big cotton balls floating in the baby blue sky. My mind had no thoughts, no worries, no sadness and no pain. My soul had no darkness as it was brightened by the sun rays. The sunshine shone on me and kept me warm. Felt like a warm blanket which cuddled me with love. Nature was calling me to be one with it, to embrace it with love. The demons somehow were not there and my soul, heart and mind felt like my own. I finally felt happy, so this is how it felt. I was finally free, flying high in the air with no worries. I did not know the taste of freedom was so sweet, like nectar collected for the queen bee. I was queen of my own life however short it would be. Holidays are just a quick getaway but reality will forever stay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment