June 13, 2013

“How can one be well, when one suffers morally?” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace



There was a time, when I thought that people could change. A time where I felt people had hope. Now I'm just like whatever. If they make it through and become better people, good for them but if they remain the selfish little bastards they are then good for them too. I mean we will all pay our debts one day when this journey is over.

People of today, especially in my Uni are just such nosey people. All they want to know is what this person is up to and what happened to that person and the other person. I mean come on. I'm just so sick of people being like freaking paparazzi's and trying to get others in a sticky situation. Sometimes is just a wrong place and wrong time kinda issue. I mean if everyone just shut the fuck up and did their own shit..no rumours or other rubbish would be spreading.

It may bring some people this sick and twisted joy when they listen to another persons sorrowful stories and suffering but let me tell you...Today it might be me in these muddy shoes, trying to cross to the other side of the quick sand BUT TOMORROW it may be YOU who's wearing these same muddy shoes and you might just sink into the quick sand.That aint gonna be pretty my dear. Doesn't sound so funny and joyful now, does it?

“When you've suffered a great deal in life, each additional pain is both unbearable and trifling.”
― Yann Martel, Life of Pi

There are too many people who are schadenfreude's and it makes me sick. I mean common arent we all flesh and blood. You definitely aren't gonna gain anything from another persons sadness. You haven't tried walking in their shoes have you? You do not know how they feel.

What hurts the most is, when someone you are close to or were once close to start rumours or do things that hurt you. I used to get very affected and now I've just come to terms that some people or shall I call em swines in MAHSA are just full of shit, period. I've met my bad share of people and now I just can't wait to leave this hell hole.

Its amazing though, how these particular people are so stone hearted. They don't feel anything, not even a punch in their hearts or a darkness in their souls. I sometimes wonder, do they even possess a soul or have they lost that part of them int he struggle to survive in society by conforming to the rest of the world and their narrow views.

Everytime I know a person is telling me a lie straight to my face or is being disingenuous, I just shut up and listen to their crap. Everytime I'm thinking, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LYING? I frankly don't care whatever you wanna do, you do its your life. But what hurts the most is, when a close friend or a someone you thought was a best friends does it to you. Man, I don't laugh on the inside and think to myself haha i know the truth, infact I burn and melt on the inside and try to control my rage and disappointment. Damn that hurts. Then my stupid ass brain, thinks and thinks and stresses about the rubbish. ALL OVER SOME BLOODY LIE OR SOME BLOODY RUMOUR.

“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.”
― Kahlil Gibran


I've told myself, stop this nonsense and stay away from DRAMA and DRAMATIC people who want to just waste their life on booze, bitches and all the so called "fun" in life.
Frankly, you havent seen fun til youve actually done something different and exciting. Not the same old shit you do every weekend or every month.

People at uni generally make me sick. And i'm not afraid to tell some people this to their faces. Sadly, they never come up to me and ask me..WHATS YOUR PROB WITH US CHAND?
I would happily say, you're fake, you're a liar and all you do is use people. And PS: nobody likes you..but I'm the only one who has the balls to tell you this.
(stole a pair of balls from somebody that I used to know, haha)

Sadly, I gotta see some of these stupid empty headed idiots for the next two years so I have to learn to build my tolerance even more. Its like meditation BUT hardcore.haha.

All I have to say is, I don't give a shit about anyone who hurts me or has hurt me. You can all just FUCK OFF.
The handful (literally) that I do care about, You know I'm always here and yeah I'm here if you need me. No jokes and I'm ready to sacrifice my life for you all. thats who I am and thats what my soul says friends should do.
Friendship aint a 1 hour ride, its more of a lifetime kinda journey where you accompany people who deserve it.

To the people who don't, You can kiss my ring..BUT you can't touch the crown. HAHA

Adios

“Let the first act of every morning be to make the following resolve for the day:
- I shall not fear anyone on Earth.
- I shall fear only God.
- I shall not bear ill will toward anyone.
- I shall not submit to injustice from anyone.
- I shall conquer untruth by truth. And in resisting untruth, I shall put up with all suffering.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

No comments: