July 3, 2012

Jah Bless




My Pro exams are finally over, I hope I pass..that's all I have to say. They just ended today and the viva voce for the people who are at borderline fail or distinction will be tomorrow...the list comes out today evening tho. Sigh. So freaky. And results come out tomorrow or day after. Please God help me, I have to make it through. I sacrificed so much and put in so much hard work. Not to mention the hell I've been going through. I know you're by my side, just stay a little longer :)

Here's a list of things that I have to do before I go to Bombay and Kashmir. I'll probably be leaving on the 18th July..so i still have time to get everything done.

1. Get my hair coloured Red again.
2. Get a HTC this weekend if possible :)
3. Go out for clubbing with Mahiya!
4. Meet up with Varnam and Daim and do whatever we can do.
5. Meet up with Prash and Ash
6. Girls night dinner with Yazzy, Tarma and Prithi.
7. Girls night with Kathleen and Kamala
8. Shopping for accessories from fashion story,other blogs.
9. Shop for some nice clothes and shoes!
10. Hangout with Zhen, Jo, leonard, and the rest of the gang.( jo i cldnt see tho)
11. Dinner with leonard at chilli's and then baseball at 1U
12. Do everything that I really really cldn't do this whole time :) YAY!

I just pray that I don't get viva voce or that I don't have to do the subsidiary paper.

I need to pass, desperately!

No comments: