Last night, Jo, Zhen and I went out for our girls night our post birthday dinner for Jo's birthday. We were all dressed up and looking good I must say. For once I saw Joanne wear a dress and she looked AMAZING.
(Aina and jo looking stunning)
We decided we'll have dinner at WIP, but as usual it was a friday night and WIP was packed. So we changed the place to Chilli's and we were waiting for Aina to join us. Once Aina came, we then FINALLY decided that we want to go ALEXIS to have dinner. So we went to the Alexis in Bangsar shopping centre.
We all ordered food, and had such stupid and funny conversations among us four girls and It was something different. Loved it I must say. Oh forgot to mention that before we ate, we went to La Bodega and had chocolate and vanilla shots. 2 Shots each (excluding Aina cuz she wasn't there, she only came later)
I love the shots at La Bodega, the choc and vanilla taste YUMMY! :D
After dinner, Aina left and it was the three of us. So we went to Bangsar at this Sports bar called Gridiron. Jo and Zhen ordered A jug of beer and I ordered A long Island and then a Shot of a mixture of ameretto and Baileys with whipped cream. The drink is called a Blow Job :) haha
( The Blowjob)
After the two drinks I was High. Omg it was so fun tho. The music at the place was good so was our conversation. The Dj was such a sweetheart he played all the songs I wanted.
( the sports bar-grid iron)
Jo wanted to go to drink somewhere else so we ended up driving to MIST. Oh i forgot to mention that my dress had MAJOR cleavage...it was bloody low..hence the whole night I got stared at wherever I walked and in Alexis 2 waiters tripped as they walked past cuz they were looking at my jugs. When i walked past chilli's a girl smacked her boyfriend and told him to look at my jugs. Oh dear I wish I had smaller jugs :(
So once we went to Mist, The place was packed with Majority chinese people. So Jo bought a round of tequila shots for us. And then you wont believe, this guy who works there came up to me and started talking to me...asking me where I studied and where I was from. I lied and told him I was from Sunway, studying accountancy and I'm malaysian. Jo was irritated so she told him that she was my girlfriend hahaha. The guy was so confused that, after a while he came up to me and asked me...
" So she got cock ah", he asked
"No, she's a girl.", I replied i was high as hell.
"Then how you two girlfriend and boyfriend?", he asked
"She got good fingers.", I replied.
The poor guy was so confused, that he laughed and went away.
Later he asked Jo to go to the bar cuz the bartender wants to give us free drinks. So we got another round of tequila free. Jo had hers last, incase it was spiked.
The same guy who was talking to me, came to get Jo's glass and he asked her to eat the lime..she refused. He took the lime which jo already sucked and put it in his mouth and made this dirty pervy gesture at jo.
Haha poor poor jo. Just before Mist closed, 5mins before, we got another round of drinks free...this time whiskey coke. I never knew that we'd get this many free drinks. Whenever we go with guys we never get free drinks. Girls night was awesome I must say, felt great.
Just before we walked out of the club, this korean and chinese guy started talking to me, jo and zhen. He seemed nice and all..he wanted our numbers but we said no, but Jo gave her email to him cuz he said he wanted to add us on fb to be friends.
"You know, my brother Charan is this girls boyfriend(points at zhen), he is like a chinese samseng you know. So better be careful, he knows kung fu.", said Jo to the chinese guy. Charan got whored out by jo, awwww :)
Abang you see how much we missed you!
Then afterwards, we went back home and I don't remember much but singing and laughing at myself. What was I singing? FIGARO FIGAROOOOOOOO!!!!
I haven't been this high and happy in a long long long time I must say. It was fun. I kinda ended up doing somehting stupid, which I regret..,So emo I get at times its so stupid. I missed someone I'm not supposed to miss and I bet that person's ego was fed when he saw my text on his phone. I bet he doesn't even give a damn...I felt so stupid the next day. Well on the bright side, not like he hasn't done that to me..and I dint say anything too bad..or anything too emo. My spelling was so shit, like seriously I laughed at when I realised what I had written and how I had written it.
Then after that we went to Nish's place and they drank some more and I just couldn't. I was too tired..and sleepy already. But I had amazing conversations with eddie :) He is such a sweetheart and sucha child. It was fun I must say, the whole night was amazing. I was happy high for once, not emo high.
Oh i realised I have an obsession with a particular athletic ass. Nish has no ass hahaha..sad boy. He got all defensive saying he plays more sports that so many people..but yet he has no ass. I guess not every guy is blessed that way.
We came back at around 9 something, and I slept around 10 something cuz thats the time that Jo left.
Whatever happened I had an EPIC night and I'm kinda hung over!
I love this bunch to bits :)
Note to self: Do not bring your phone out, if you go drinking. NEVER EVER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment