August 25, 2011
Don't worry about me & who I fire, I get what I desire..It's my empire, And yes I call the shots..I am the umpire, I sprinkle holy water upon the vampire... ;)
Its been awhile since I've blogged. Reason being I was too busy studying and discovering life.
Life isn't easy and never has been and I've realized it never will be. In terms of things, we have to accept things and take it at a time. Understand the circumstances and work towards the better.
I've learn't a lot from people around me I've realized, and I wouldn't have been so strong if it weren't for the friends I have and had around me throughout the last 5years of struggle.
I'm happy about life now, I feel the drive of doing things I want to do. I want to work hard and live a little in my own way. I've been discovering myself and discovering new things. I'm not such a bad person as I always thought I was...I'm a Rockstar! haha.
Jokes aside, a lot has been happening that would make a person go Insane. You're probably wondering what keeps me sane?
Well music is def one of the main things, then there is studying which most of the time keeps my mind of things, my friends who totally make life lighter, fun and fill it with laughter, God who is always there even when i feel like I'm pushing him away, a part of myself which i call "the fighter" who never lets me give up, never and last but not least Mr.Mustard who brightens up my day, everyday.
I believe things in the future will get better, if i keep going.
The men I've met, the friends I've met and generally people who know me always say I'm special and there is something about me that they just quite can't put a finger on.
Well I think I kind of have figured it out with the help of people's opinion of course.
The first thing is, I'm real. I don't pretend to be some one else and I am myself even if i look stupid saying or doing whatever it is. I can't be anyone else.
the second thing is I care a lot, i care with all that i have. i would sacrifice my life for my loved ones.
the third thing is I'm honest and i believe in always saying the truth. If you're gonna start something new be honest about the past and if you believe in a certain view be honest about it and do not be ashamed of admitting that you believe in it.
The last thing would be that apparently there is something very pure about me. According to some people, my spirituality shines through me and I give out a very happy and wise vibe. But i have to admit I'm quite stupidly bimbo a lot of the times but i guess if you have a serious convo about life, experience and philosophy with me...you'll see this side. I don't know exactly what people mean by this though.
Whatever my friends and loved ones see in me, I'm glad they do. cuz that's probably the reason they wanna be part of my life..and I'm glad that they're part of it...like I said they keep me sane and strong. more importantly I'm glad they keep me as a part of their life.
Thank you to all you lovely people. This ones for you!
And now I'm out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment