July 16, 2011

I fly like paper, get high like planes ;)

Lately all I feel is turmoil, but there are a few souls who make it all better :)

I've re-vamped my blog. Did i mention I love art which has got to do with "day of the dead".

If you are clueless what that is, well its a holiday celebrated by the mexicans where family and friends gather to pray for and remember their friends and family members who have passed away. It takes place on the same day as the catholic holiday called All saints day (basically its like the mexican version of all saints day). It is said that this day originates from the aztecs. People dress up, go to cemeteries drink, party and sing to honour the dead. For adults who have passed away, food and alcohol are brought...while for children who have passed away sweets and toys are brought. People party and have a good time. The people believe that they are going to see the souls of the departed and hence build an alter at their grave and also decorate the graves. A common symbol for the holiday is the skull ( one of my very own fav symbols :P )


Met some old Taylorians and had a blast I must say! It reminded me of how much i miss taylors (oh not the studies just the friends)
We all went crazy and we all had a blast together. here are some pictures to show how mad we are!

We were such cam whores but i love them all to bits!


sexy bitches :)

I look so high on sugar and pri as always looks horny

The awesome-ness of us

they fly like paper, get high like planes.

And yes, i got groped..i guess i've got great jugs that even women go gay!

No comments: