June 5, 2011

Don't waste your time, you're already the voice inside my ears..miss you,miss you



I wonder:

  • Where are you when I need you the most
  • If you ever feel my absence
  • If i actually make a difference
  • If i mean something or if I'm just another object
  • why am I never good enough
  • if I'm going to lose my sanity soon
  • how things are going to be ok again.
  • if things can be okay again
  • how am i to build trust..again
  • if I really know you or am I being deceived
  • if you really care
  • what you are doing right now, are you with some one else?
  • How am I gonna get rid of the insecurity which i have because of you
  • if you have emotions and if you do why don't you share them with me?
  • If you'll ever realise that I will never look down on you for anything.
  • when will you see, that everything I say i mean?
  • if you know that i am getting emotionally torn and beaten up by these things that happen.
  • why do you do this?
  • if you'll ever realise that i'm one person who'll be there for you always, and i mean ALWAYS.
  • if it'll be too late when you realise.
  • whats in your mind? Are you thinking about me?
  • if you'll ever appreciate me
  • why something always has to get in the way of happiness
  • why revenge always has to be taken,love isn't about revenge its about forgiving.
  • how am I gonna do for my exams this week.I studied so hard I have to atleast PASS
  • why is it so hard to get love when you give so much of it
  • why is it that the love you want, is so hard to get and the love that you don't want from insignificant people is so easy
  • how am I gonna runaway from all this
  • should i disappear for a while, somewhere far
  • if I'm gonna end up being alone,forever.
  • if I'm ever gonna be happy
  • how can i still love someone after all that I've been put through by them
  • how much more stupider can i get with time
  • why i only ask for love and nothing more like how other girls do. Atleast I would get something in return.
  • what have I ever done to deserve this
  • why in the world am I here in this world where everything hurts me.
WHY?WHY?WHY?

No comments: