February 2, 2011

Just a dream?

Yesterday was a FUN day after such a long time :)

Daim and I went for dinner opposite of Sunway to this Indonesian restaurant called AYAM PENYET RIA. As you all know how awesome I am with Malay I thought penyet and percik are the same. Then DAIM enlightened me and told me penyet meant squashed..and the chicken that came was ..well yeah squashed. Omg it was so freaking YUMMY!!! The chicken was soft, and the sambal was out of this world spicy. I think I ADORE spicy food, even if it makes my mouth burn, nose water and eyes red...I used like a million tissues but still ate the sambal even without rice but with the keropok. The place isn't expensive either, HAVE TO GO BACK THERE AGAIN!!!

After that, I decided to call ASHNEET SINGH SIDHU tat stupid man to see if he was in AC, he usually is always on the 2nd floor of the pool place in asia, playing FOOSBALL! yes if you see a tall 6ft 2inch, handsome punjabi boy,wears skin tight shirts and baggy jeans, skinny but ONLY works out on his biceps...and has this weird ass Mohawk..YES that is ASHNEET SINGH SIDHU. go give him a smack from me if any of you see him.

he usually never comes out with us, always never picks up my calls for god knows what reason..but YESTERDAY he ACTUALLY DID. Daim, Ashy and I met up at asia, and we chatted for really long.
Oh i forgot to mention this silly man has this fetish for limited edition things, He once had the limited edition dolce and gabanna gold motorola flip phone, and sum other "limited" edition stuff, and NOW HE HAS A WHITE BLACKBERRY!. irony? blackberry which is white =whiteberry!
Nice techy stuff boy, but girl-ish much? haha aww he is so gonna hate me now!

Oh i FORGOT to mention, before ashy came, daim and i were playing pool. First game, I was thrashing daim..and then i put the black ball in!! DAMMIT, thats just a sign, stay away from black balls :P hahaha
The second game Daim was thrashing me, But then he put the black ball in, SO DAIM ITS A SIGN, YOU HAVE TO STAY AWAY FROM BLACK BALLS TOO :P

Anyways after Ashy left, Daim and i decided to go get oreo mcflurry :) dessert time!! And then I got emo so i told Daim that i have to take him to the ss15 park to show him some important place there that mean a lot to me.I usually drive pass it or go there by myself in the day some time BUT this was so weird...going at night,after so long. SORRY DAIM if i made your ears bleed with all the sappy shit and all th non-stop chatter about this part of the park and that part of the park, THANK U for listening. I know you hate me now..but i just couldn't help it. But you are a star for saying nice things and actually not slapping me and telling me to get over it! ( the pics were edited by moi, to give the awesome "memory" effect ;) )

Well the first place that means so freaking much to me is, is this slide area. Haha such funny conversations, bimbo moments and late night deep talks :)



The second place, this particular bench, Awesome and quiet and has a huge importance.(don't know if you people can see, but the bench is the small thing under the white bright light)


Then the 3rd place, is this swing, OMG i remember this is the first swing i swung after such a long time :) Man was it fun!!!



And then there is this basketball court, where i kicked ass at the game :) I know i did, i just lost the game cuz i was wearing formal clothing and formal shoes...which i ended up taking off and getting my feet all dirty but still! I rocked that hoop :P

yeah well yesterday was awesome. Some memories stay embedded in us, no matter how hard we try to forget, they just become a part of who we are I guess? But I do hope one day I'll look back and remember these same memories as how I love them now. When i go around Subang I tend to remember the past, cause a lot of it happened here I guess. I wonder if I should move to a different country? what do u think DAIM? hahahaha :p


Life's just like that huh, well we all gotta live with it, innit?


PS: raffy was doing something odd the other day with his head? Hmmm He stuck it all the way out of his shell? I still don't get the weird things he does,but i love him :)







No comments: