While i was in Kuantan, Rosh told me that Lancelot died. :(
It was so sad, I had a feeling a week ago that he might die, firstly because he wasn't as active as Raffy was, Secondly he had this transparent white things on his skin,it had a Jello like consistency. So Lancelot died, and I think Raffy was kinda depressed, as Being the active one he used to weirdly climb on Lancy and stand on him..
Lancelot was the quieter type, maybe he felt depressed because he left the big tank of terrapins and ended up with only Raffy and himself. And i think personally Roshani didn't really give it the love and affection that it needed, though she claims she played with them everyday, i think she can be a little rough and hence scared him to death.
I think it had some sort of disease or just had a short life, But i kinda miss Lancy his presence is definitely missed in the little container.
I've realized time is not what is needed to make a bond or have affection for something or someone, its the closeness and love you give that gets you attached.Time is never really a factor. Though i didn't have Lancelot for long, I still do miss him...and he did put a smile on my face quite a few times :)
So Lancelot, If you do hear me.. I hope your happy where ever you are, you were one pretty terrapin and I'm glad I got you as a present even though you didn't stay for too long. Enjoy with them sexy female terrapins in heaven and make tons of cute Lil baby's :D Raffy misses you, he only just started eating properly!
LOVE YOU
I guess its true, When you love something you should always be prepared for it to go,
cause at the end of the day, Love doesn't last forever...does it? It always somehow runs away!

No comments:
Post a Comment