January 13, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DHIVA!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DHIVA!!!


                                                     (I have no idea which xmas was this but it was agess agooo)
My sappy message to you is:

Happy birthday my dear :) may god bless u with all that u desire and may all your wishes come true.Its been freaking 10yrs since we've known each other, we practically have grown up with each other. I've seen you go thru the good and the bad and boy you turned out perfect :) From a cute lil tom-boyish girl to this beautiful lady. You've matured to extents that i just cant explain and i am really proud of you i have to say. I know our friendship has been thru many ups and downs in the past but the fact I;m still here, i hope you know its cuz i love and and i always have and i always will no matter what. Your my first best friend and You'll always be one of them,heck infact your more than a friend,your a sister.All 3 of you are to me. :)
part 2 of my message:
I know life hasnt been easy lately but i know your a fighter and you'll make it thru just like u always do! Plus i've got your back so doncha worry about a thing. I hope u have a good day today and don't get to naughty, we don't want all the lads running after you at the end of the night, poor prash would have competition then,and he wld have to flex his biceps harder to keep em away.
LOVE YA TO BITSSSS

XOXO

PS: I miss our table talk around that table in your garden near the pond :)those were the days innit? and ofcourse our cycling mishaps where we got injured numerous times.but heck, we had a blast!!!



"When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella"





No comments: