
Sometimes in life,closure is always required. But at other times, closure is just not enough, cuz either its too late for the closure or maybe there is a need to talk things out properly and then you get a real closure. But very few people understand that,sadly.
I've also realised that sorry seems to be a very hard word for people to say these days, no matter how guilty they might feel inside. Bur sometimes a sorry is necessary, to make things atleast a little better. Ego and pride get to peoples heads sometimes, their soul gets tainted with regret and remorse, after they realise what their ego and pride did. Well its alright i guess.
Time heals everything...
Other than that, i have to say...life's been cruel to me lately. But I thank god for giving me such a good bunch of friends at Uni, they make life so much easier to bare...and also the hostel fwens hu in the evenings,in my dull, lonely matchbox of a room come and talk to me or tex me for dinner :)
Education wise well,i've been studyin my ass off..and i hope for end sem everything will go well. i need a minimum of B..B+ wld be awesomee!!!
I wished tho,sometimes things wld be better.My weekends are filled with drama and nonsense that i don't require. I guess drama rubs off from people to people...
I have this gut feeling, that i am going to end up alone, fighting for everyone to stay together. Cuz from how things are going, parts of life seem to be lyk glass, when it breaks..the pieces spread so far, that its hard to find them. But we have to be careful not to step on the unseen broken pieces of glass, cuz that would leave you with a bleeding foot,and a wound to remember in the future...
Sometimes, the past comes back into your present,trying to be a part of your future i presume. But at this time i don't know what to make of that. To be honest, fear still lingers in my mind and heart, my soul is all that is left of me, and i can't allow that to be torn by this vicious world so i honestly don't know what to say.I;d like to keep things at bay...mind over matter innit?
I lost my tarot card deck that i had ages ago, so i'm thinking of getting a new one. I used to love reading tarot cards in school. But i think i want to get the vintage ones,from lyk an old shop. Hmmm wonder where i'l find that.If i cant, then i'll go buy a new deck...and start from the beginning.
If you guys are bored and wanna kill time, go try these online tarot reading website..its quite good,and for me its quite true:
www.tarot-live.com
Put all ur true energy into the cards u pick,to get the best results haha :)
I'm home this weekend, thank god for that. Hostel life makes me depressed, so i end up either sleeping or studyin most of the time. I hardly even eat muh these days, but somehow am nottt losing weight.hmmm. I think that little matchbox of a room has this depressing, sad effect. Not to mention that at times you see the unexpected haha...not only thru my window,but outside as well.
Sometimes i feel my weekends are made for me to suffer in silence. I wonder if things will ever get better or will they jus get worse? This kind of thing is beyond my control sadly, i wish i could do everything in this world to make things better but sadly i can't.
All i can say is, God is here with me and so are my friends and....family.
So, where's my angel?
No comments:
Post a Comment