
Scars are such that they heal, but you can never forget them. They remain there to remind you that the past is real and has happened.
I wish people could see deeper than just the surface of the water. Sometimes it may look shallow but it is very deep indeed. sometimes in life, there are more things that are important than just want you want for that short period of time. Its the long term things that matter.
Care is something that shouldnt decrease with time. If you love and care for someone truly from the bottom of your heart, you can never stop caring about the person. for example: a person keeps getting sick often. Just because the person falls sick all the time doesnt mean its normal and you should stop caring...infact everytime the person falls sick...caring for the person is automatic...its not something you can choose to feel. If you do choose to care...then there is definitely something wrong there.
I'm the kind of person, that will forgive but now has learnt not to forget. i never stop caring for a person no matter what happens. Its in my nature. I'm different from others and its something i know is true.Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you. If someone has lost me its really hard NOT to feel the difference. i'm the type that does make a difference in a persons daily life and if you've hurt me...you'll have to face the consequences in your own way.
Just because i let a person go to find his or her happiness, doesnt mean i will take the person back when the person realises that his or her happiness was right here. I have self-respect and dignity.
I'm a person who loves a person for who he or she is. i love a person for their good and their bad. I overlook the bad and always see the good in people. TO find someone who cares and loves like i do, is hard. I go all out for my loved ones and i really care from the bottom of my heart for them. If they fail to see this and want superficial things in life then all i can say is...
go and find what you are looking for. i wish you all the happiness in the world and best of luck in everything you do. remember your potential and never let anything take your shine...cuz ur a superstar innit? :)
a wise man once said, If you love a person, let him or her go...if they come back,they are meant to be yours...if they don't they never were yours in the first place.
so conclusion: "it is better to have loved,than to never loved at all...."
i had pure feelings and intentions,thats for sure. not my fault if a person cant see that and cant be happy with what i can give.
you do deserve better in that case :)
I'm never good enough, and i doubt i'll ever be. but its cool, i'll live with it.
"been there, done that..."
No comments:
Post a Comment