
I dont know why, i feel like changing who i am all of a sudden?
I feel like being as cold as ice, as heartless as a murderer, as selfish as anyone could be.
I dont know why i feel like this all of a sudden. I feel like not giving a damn about anyone in this freaking world. I mean not like anyone gives a shit about me.
All i am here for is for being taken advantage of, to be used when needed. To be there for ppl when they need me...what about when i need people? I dont know what i lack that makes me not good enough for anyone. I always get hurt and sumhow i feel i always will. mayb its just meant to happen that way? mayb....just maybe...
Is anyone ever there for me? A human definitely NOT...
Living in this world, i have come to the conclusion that we were born alone and we shall die alone. its a fact of life. So should being cold and heartless be the way out of all the misery in this world.
You wouldnt feel anything, no pain, no torture, no feeling of hurt nor sorrow. Just a neutral feeling of nothing.
its the feeling u get when u bite on ice, and your whole jaw goes numb. I sometimes love the feeling.
I dont know why, But i m starting to miss Tanya. Mayb i should bring her back for a while?
what wld you say?
" Finally I find when I lose control
Inside my body crumbles
It's like therapy for my broken soul
Inside my body crumbles
All I need's a moment, chance to get away
From the stressfulness of every day
Know if I don't question and I never doubt
Everything is gonna be okay"
"Playing games with this old heart
I've killed a million petty souls
But I couldn't kill you "
No comments:
Post a Comment