
Ushers song is stuck in my head. He finally came up with something good. I dint like his "Love in this club". I thought it was kinda alon wannabe-ish.
Today was a good day i have to say, met hardeep after ages and chen too. I liked the chilling we did at asia cafe! reminds me of old times.
The highlight of the day was actually going to the gurudwara in the morning to do japji sahib prayer. We went all the way to the klang gurudwara as the families had kept this power prayer thing and i have to say i prayed with all my heart. I brought my gutka/nitnem( small version of our holy book) along and was reading japji sahib from there.i decided i might start japji sahib morning prayers, it gave me inner peace. Prayer has such power, it makes alot of difference in the day. It gave me energy and kept me happy and clear minded.
God is the only one who conforts you in the time of need and at the time when you just feel like nothing is going the way you want it to be. The only reason why i am alive, happy and who i am today is because of God. I love you God, i hope you already know that :)
Lately i've been listening to some good guitar music, joe satriani and yangwie malmsteem mostly and not forgetting slash!. I love the song gotten by adam levine and slash. I swear it has this calming effect and it really relates to me in a weird way.haha
These are the bits and pieces tat hit me:
You look so different than before
You’re still the person I adore
Frozen with fear
All out of love but I take it from the past
All out of words cause I’m sure it’ll never last
I’ve been saving these last words for one last miracle
But now I’m not sure
I can’t save you if you don’t let me
You just get me like I’ve never been gotten before
Maybe it’s a bitter wind
That chilled from the pacific rim
That brought you this way
(brought you my way)
Do not make me think of him
The way he touched your fragile skin
That haunts me every day
I’m out of love but I can’t forget the past
I’m out of words but I’m sure it’ll never last
So nice to see your face again
But tell me will this ever end
Don’t disappear
some music just hits the soul, innit? this song is one tat hit my soul and made a place in my heart :)
No comments:
Post a Comment