July 9, 2010

I've bin saving these last words 4one last miracle,But now I'm not sure.I can't save u if u don't let me,U jus get me like I've neva bin gotten before




Lately i've been feeling really shitty.
To be precise...i feel hollow and empty. its like my life source is being sucked out of me. WHY? well its because i end up being the adult alot of the time and as a 20 year old its alot of responsibility and it gets tiring.

I wish alot of things were different. But i am not complaining cuz God does everything for a good reason that i know.

But as strong as i am, i wish i had someone who told me it was okay to be weak once in a while, some one hu was there for me when i felt low, or when i felt i needed a hug, or when i needed a shoulder to cry on.

But there isnt anyone..not that some one special

But i m really lucky to have my special friends around. You know who you guys are

I'm listening to guns and roses...song : don't cry

i love this verse in particular:

Talk to me softly
There is something in your eyes
Don't hang your head in sorrow
And please don't cry
I know how you feel inside I've
I've been there before
Somethin is changin' inside you
And don't you know


cuz its how i feel right now..

No comments: