March 11, 2009

No sleep tonight...there'll be No sleep tonight...!

Well...as the title of this entry says... i havent had any sleep tonight. Its too long to state why...but lets just say i hate ANTS!! stupid assholes.

Anywhoo, i only had 1.5 hrs of sleep(twisting and turning) and then woke up at 6 to make breakfast 4 siblings and make their skool lunch. mum was really tired after yesterday's cleaning the stupid balcony with me. Then i felt hungry so i made an omelette wit pepper and ate it wit one of those frozen chapati's n had milk. I realised how quiet it is in the morning...dead quiet...as if nothing lives on this planet. BUt then at around 7...the construction starts. There is an apartment being built on the right of my building....and the noise is so annoying. You hear the clanking of metal objects, the hammering of wood. The loud engine sounds of the lorry bringing things in, the workers shouting at each other as the environment is too loud for them to talk in a normal tone. Well there is just to much noise 4 me to explain all that i hear.

I like watching the breakfast show on ntv7, its really entertaining and they always talk about the latest news and issues. Today they were talking about Polygamy.
Definition of polygamy:any form of marriage where a person has more than 1 spouse.
basically when a man has many wives. It was quite an interesting thing...and i truly enjoyed this part of the show. It showed me how different people have different aspects of life.

when i was younger around (13-14 years old) i used to listen to a band named kittie. its a heavy metal band which consists of all female members. i dint hear alot of their songs only 2 from a friend and dint really have the chance to listen to more songs...but lately i remembered them and i relli like the way the gal can scream..amazing!

heres one of the songs i like by them called

"Sweet destruction"

Life is cold when you're wounded
Nothing stings so deep
I'm in love with this weakness
It's becoming me
I'm not here
In this moment
Will this last forever?
Oh my sweet Lies,
Destruction
Be the death of me
There are things
Left unspoken
Built on broken dreams
I would end my life for this
Would you die for me?

sumhow their lyrics are like poetry which i enjoy very much!!
here is a pic of them


i decided to keep myself busy besides photography and editing pics...I'm going to write essays on things i find interesting or something i have a view on. I'm going to do research and then write my essay. I think my first essay will be about Polygamy! haha...lets see what i can come up with.

well thats all from me from now..sum random stuff. will put sumthing elz more interesting when i am in the mood and completely energised...

xoxo

No comments: