here are 20 facts about me...or shall i say secrets.but guess most o my friends already know this.
1.I have a thing for skinny guys... i guess its cuz i m fat and opposites attract!
2.I love weird smells for example the smell of petrol,old books,the smell of suba's store room..haha and the funny smell after it rains..smells so fresh!
3.I write poetry and i adore photography and editing!
4.I'm an Emo person...there you go i admit it!
5.I am secretly a perfectionist(eventho i look lyk a messy person!) when it comes to work. for example if i clean the house i'll go all out and do a good job wit it! not just do it 4 the heck of doing it.
6.I love to listen to songs from all over the world : indonesian, iranian, punjabi, hindi, spanish, latin, turkish,arabic, u name it I wont mind trying to listen to it...i appreciate music from all over the world. after all u dont hav to understand the song but just feel the music.
7.I talk to God everyday....(keep prayer aside which i also do everyday) but i literally talk 2 god when i m alone in my room...like as if he is my friend..(NO i aint crazy!)
8.I have a diary where i write my thoughts and feelings sumtimes..and a dairy in which i write to God. NO 1 knows where it is!its hidden...
9.I adore lacy lingerie..i hav no idea why...especially in red, blue,white and black lace or satin!
10.I like guys with sum kinda facial hair..mostly a stubble. i think it looks sexy! or maybe a goatie like rockstars. Love rockstars!
11.I don't hate anyone and never will be able to. Even if i say i hate a person when i m super sad and angry i really don't...i always sumhow forgive and forget..
12.I have an obsession with earrings...long dangly ones.
13.I wish i was smaller sized than my size now...but hey god gives every1 what he thinks will look best on them. i guess a curvy body will do...
14.Eventhough i m big sized aka voluptious.. i eat very little.
15.The best thing i gained from being at taylors: life is competitive..always be prepared...and i made A FEW friends who i hope will last me a lifetime!
16.I am depressed because i havent been able to achieve my goal!
17.I'm kashmiri...and kashmiri people have a bit of german aryan blood and persian blood. unfortunately i dint get the conventional good looks that kashmiri's have..green eyes, light brown hair! :(
18.I love my momy to bits...eventho she thinks i dont care about her.but i'll sacrifice my life for her if i have to.
19.I dislike wearing heels...but i love the way heels look! so pretty. only wear heels on occasions!
20.I have an alter-ego named Tanya!
Yup there you have it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment