May 11, 2011
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.” -Oscar Wilde
Well lately I've been dreaming ALOT and I mean ALOT. Haven't had proper sleep cuz it feels as if my mind is constantly working, even in my sleep and while I dream.
The weird thing is, my dreams are very very random. They can be about anything or anyone regardless of what I think about before I sleep.
Well for instant I actually has a dream inside my dream. I woke up once thinking I was awake, and then i woke up again. Weirdest thing was I dreamt about my roommate and her friend who I see everyday. Why? God knows!
Another time, I had a dream I was in a Maze, As I kept walking forward the path got darker behind me. What woke me up was the branches of the bushes that made the maze cuz they started to cling to me and I felt as if i was being pulled into being a part of the maze. Woke up sweating and itching all over.
Once I also had a dream I was in the forest, looking for something around dusk. As it grew dark, shadows started flying in the air. At first I started running trying to save the people of the forest, huddling them into safe places. Before I knew it, something caught my arm and i started to spin in a circular motion. Everything around me, the images started to mix into a whirl of colour( due to the spinning) and then I woke up. Well when i woke up I was just really sweaty. But in the morning when I came out of the shower, I noticed a 3 lined bruise on my arm, looked like 3 small fingers. Creepy much?
I have no idea, why my mind can't just shut up and rest. May be I am over stressed. But its starting to annoy me, all this nonsense and all the weird images I see in my head while I dream.
Another time I saw a centaur in my dream. A half horse, half man mythical creature. I have no idea why, but i was talking to it about how to read the stars in the sky and how we can tell each horoscope shape. I have no idea what it had to do with anything.
You must be thinking, this girl is mad. You know what, I wouldn't be surprised if I am.
The worst was when i had 6 dreams in sleep which only lasted for 7 hours. Yeah I know, weird bit was each dream was different, but one thing from the previous dream would be in the new dream for sure.
The worst dreams are the ones you wake up, cuz they are so scary or sad...only to discover they continue after you fall back asleep(after 10mins or so). This has happened to me a few times, and I absolutely do not like these dreams. They annoy me and I end up trying to make things different in my dream, through my brain..and that is when i discover that its all a dream. This kind of thing really really drains me.
I don't know how to stop these dreams.
May be I need some hugging while I sleep?
Sing me a lullaby, while playing a harp?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment