January 19, 2011

I'm gonna show you why they call me lightning ;)

Heloo world :)

its been a few days since I've blogged innit? Well you've guessed it...Uni's started again :)
2 weeks of fun holidays are over. Oh wells it was good while it lasted! Now that we're back, firstly I passed my first sem for med, HURRAY! It must be my prayer cuz i swear it was so hard that i honestly thought I'd fail. Thank you god again for everything. I mean I've been through alot the past 5 months, somethings which have left me scarred for life, while making me stronger than ever...and hence i thought that might affect my studies, cuz it was the hardest blow for me..But i guess God was on my side :) Thank you again!




We just started CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM and yeah its a whole load, on the first day itself we got an assignment, and When i looked at  Gray's Anatomy to read, the 9 slides which were just a guideline, were 40 pages in the book! :O So i had to start writing my notes immediately or I would lag behind. But since I actually want to become a cardiologist, I actually find it quite intersting, though its quite alot of information to process in such a short period of time, the heart is awesome...hence i call myself hearthealer :)
But I'm going to hold that thought, cuz the real human heart we saw was so freaking hard to label, no colours like in the books (not that i expected it to be coloured) and everything is the same colour and looks the same haha. I guess practice makes perfect,so i gotta keep practicing.

I bought Raffy a new home :) yay haha. It has this cute little bridge thing, a small palm tree and this ladder like thing. But somehow Raffy seems a little sad, and hasnt been eating. I thought he'd be happy to be out of the tiny container but hmmm. And his eyes dont seem to open much, only when i pick him up he opens his eyes sees me n closes them again. Hope he isnt going to die, cuz somehow I've become attached to it already. I love Raphael R. Rai  to bits and pieces :)

(can u see the gold flower designs, luv it!)

 I got the forever 21 lacy dress I wanted :) yay! its this black lace dress with a gold patches of flowers, i swear its gorgeous :) thank u lotsss rosh, ur the bomb woman!! its lyk a kim kardashian dress, uber fitting and shows off the curves. only prob is, its a bit short, so i'd have to wear leggings or something. BUT I LURVE IT. like I said the year started good.

I'm really sick and have horrible stomach cramps. Couldnt even go down to buy water. Krishant and I both started jogging since Monday :) We go to the UM area where there's a lake and stuff. HAHA babyman apprently has a belly and somehow wants to lose weight, wonder where though. I told him his babygirl would lurve his belly and find it cute, and as always I was right :D I swear in my past life I am sure that I was his mother and he was my son, cause we think so alike haha. And I've NOT been eating cafe food, mostly Sandwiches and food with low sugar and low calories.Nope its not cause I'm on a diet, but its cause i need my body to have a regular pattern so i don't fall sick all the time and have problems with all the biochemical processes in my body.




Oh did i mention I'm in Love with beyonce's new song, "Why don't you love me?"
She looks freaking gorgeous! Sexy, curvy and very beautiful like a 40's pin-up model, I love the pin-up girl style and since I have curly hair it prolly would suit me but some of the outfits are a little too showy for me. Maybe i might get a few things that make me look like a pin-up girl, dress like one to clubbing haha.



OH, i wore my bob marley hat in pyramid and OMG the looks people gave. NO they werent bad looks but more confused look cool looks too. Oh note to self, African men get amused and try to stalk you, Thank god mom was there so they didnt have the balls to come up to me. I don't know why niggas end up chasing me haha. Oh wells. But yeah the bob marley look definitely suited me and I was happy i bought it, THANX KUANTAN!

Thats all from me right now, I'm out!

PS: Kuantan pics are still on hold,stupid krishant has to pass em to me from his laptop! Please be patient and sorry for the delay!

No comments: