
Roshani Got me an early birthday present. I thought they'd be these long feather earrings that i wanted, BUT to my surprise they were these tiny turtles/tortoise whatever you call them.
OMG they are soo freaking adorable. One's mine and the other's roshani's. Hers is called Lancelot haha sounds like a knight from king arthurs round table. While mine is called Raphael
I'm going to be talking about Raffy, since he's mine :) His shell's a lighter shade of green than lancelot's and its got these light and dark green lines as a pattern on its shell. He is so uber adorable.

I named him Raphael after the Archangel of Healing. Reason being a month or two back i was really torn apart and hurt deeply. I prayed alot and alot. One day i asked God to somehow send an angel to heal me, i still remember it fresh, cuz i was crying like I've never cried before, yeah it was that bad and it hurt literally in my heart.
That night i fell asleep crying and i had an amazing dream and in it I was being healed. I know i sound idiot to believe my dreams but thats just who I am, I believe in alot of things, regardless of whether i can see them or not. I mean at the end of the day, We cant see god, only feel him in us...innit? Does that mean you dont believe in God?
Roshani said that she got it for me, so that at the hostel i don't feel lonely and I can have something to take care of :) haha
Thanks a bunch fat sexy thang you, it was the best present ever :)
If people know me well, they should know i don't mind furry things but i love reptiles,amphibians, arthopods.(yeah i know creepy is what most people wld think of me as ) :) hence this gift was perfect!
I need to get Raffy a bigger container though, this one is tiny. And Roshani still hasnt decided if she wants me to take care of both of just take one to the hostel.
Whatever the decision, both are bloody adorable! :)
I LOVE MY TURTLESSSSS :)
No comments:
Post a Comment