December 27, 2010

I never realized I was spread too thin,Til it was too late& i was empty within,hungry,Feeding on chaos& living in sin.Downward spiral where do i begin



Well, i've got a few things to say!
firstly this is my 100th post on my blog. WoW when i realised that i was shocked that i could write soo freaking much. Maybe one day i might compile all this into a book, to keep as memories of the past.

I mean wouldnt we all love to show our kids, how our lives where?

The exam today was depressing, i wouldnt even lie. I might fail it..or mayb i have failed already. Studied so much but so freaking tough...well i guess thats med in your faces!

Since this year is ending, i just thought of jotting a few things down.

This year has been a big bag of mixed feelings! There have been so many ups and downs, heartbreak, internal and external conflicts. Its like the demons just cant leave me alont..BUT yet i would say, this year was the year where i learnt so much about myself and so much about other people. I must have matured like 10years ahead of time cuz of this year. Lifes not easy, but we all gotta keep fighting innit?

My life thru the 2nd half on this year was freaking amazing. Not that the demons went away just that i had protection from them, i had a shoulder to lean on and i got the care i thought i deserved. But reality is a bitch and i realised care is something i dont deserve. Its in my nature to suffer silently inside, its just meant to be that way. But nevertheless i don't regret one bit,infact i miss those times...but its all for the good anyways.

The end of the year and the beginning of the year have been series of crazy events. I Know life isnt going to get easier next year, but i do pray and hope i get the strength to keep moving and pushing through the crowd, through tihs world..through this life.

I do wish sometimes, i was like a sponge and i could absorb all the pain, bitterness, turmoil and sadness from the people i care and love. I'd rather do that than see them suffer, while they slowly lose their mind. I feel so bad.

I can't thank my friends and family enough for just being there, just making me smile and being there for me. You all know who you are and Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I've grown so much this year as a person, that i just cant describe the feeling. All i've got to say is...

What doesnt kill you, makes you stronger!

I hope thats what happens to me every year and that i never lose the urge to spread my wings and fly away!

No comments: