
The raya study break as started, which means its lyk 11days til my mid-block test!!
I m going to work my ass of studyin!!!
I had the longest sleep yesterday, 16hrs. Something i havent had in a while. Yeah i have been lacking sleep, i guess these are the effects of studyin medicine innit?
The weird thing about my sleep, was the nightmares and dreams i had. I mean the same person over and over again in almost each and every dream. They say conciously you can control how you feel and control what you think...BUT when your subconcious mind is in control, your true thoughts and emotions come out. You just cant control them. haha mayb thats what happened to me in my sleep. weird tho...
At the moment my heart is heavy, my soul feels torn and my mind feels confused. What am i to do? i think i'm going to rape my anatomy book...study study study.
hopefully tat makes me feel much better.
I've realised, life is pretty unfair. Its a fact. I'm being tested by God every minute of everyday. Its starting to get me tired. This whole trying to end my suffering from so many things isnt working...not yet atleast.
Mayb cuz for the past two months i felt like i was at ease and now am back to square one. haha. Mayb its me who's so full of shit, i am the one with the problems, the screwed up mind....mayb i ask for too much...mayb..mayb...mayb i just aint worth it.
BUT right now
I have to pick myself up off the ground!!!
Only question is, How?
No comments:
Post a Comment