July 19, 2010

He's the one they call Dr. Feel good, He's the one that makes ya feel all right, He's the one they call Dr. Feel good :)




i'm motley crue mood...hehe!
rock and roll baby!!!

today my mood is pretty content, maybe happy to a certain extent. Why? i have no idea haha. whatever it is, i m just glad that i m feeling this feeling!

Thoughts and Thoughts and thoughts.
I wish my brain would just shut up and stop thinking already. My brain is starting to hurt and i hope it doesnt evaporate into thin air! haha

i danced today, afta ages and it felt so good to sweat it out like the old days. I relli feel lyk goin clubbin or mayb barring wit dhivs. Jus dress up, and go out 2 dance the nite away. It will be a good de-stresser and i will definitely feel better.

I've been thinking alot about change lately. how change is the only thing permanent in our lives. Every single day we humans change.

But why is it difficult for people to change for the better? Is it cuz they lack will or inspiration? Or support?
Sometimes people are given one chance in life to change, and if they lose that chance...they can lose everything they have. From families, to money, to jobs.

What one doesnt understand is that you cant give excuses for the person. Oh the person is not educated, the person had a bad family life, the person has been through alot. No one is perfect, not in this world. Everyone has their own bag of problems that they carry everyday.
That does not become an excuse to choose the wrong path or make the wrong decision.

Everyone is entitled to choose what they want, its our birth right. The decisions we make should all depend on us. When a person is going to make a decision, they should think about the consequences , about how it would affect their loved ones...and then make the RIGHT choice.

Alot of people tend to say they do things out of love, or make wrong decisions cuz they love sum1 or their families...BUT that is NOT love..Its probably the wrong kinda love tat no1 wants..

Hence a person is to be blamed for their mistakes and the mistake cannot be covered up by the circumstances! Its up to a person to change to the better, we cant force them. Sometimes we just have to let them go, learn their lesson.
Sure there might be many regrets, but hey you learnt from it in the end of the day..so why regret?

Enough of my rantings, i can go on writing...
I wanna stop thinking for now and continue listening to Kickstart my heart by motley crue..hehe

I'll leave u with a verse from robert frost's poem, THE ROAD NOT TAKEN:

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.


No comments: