July 10, 2009

I tried too hard and she tore my feelings like I had none, and ripped them away....

i dont get myself...
i double think...
i'm stressed and depressed...
I'm a burden...
I'm a lost soul...
I'm jus so full of crap....
I dont know wats happenin...
I wanna do things how i want them..not listen to ppl all he time...
I want ppl to see me as I am...to see my purity..
I'm sick of people judging me..
I wish i could go back in time and change a few things..
I wish i wouldnt regret...
I dont want the world to see me...
I don't think they'll understand....
I am myself and i want people to accept me as it is...
I wanna run away some where so far, where i am all alone so i can find the truth..
i only believe in the truth...
I want to not sit at home cuz i'll go crazy...
I want to share my feelings but i just cant...thats just me...
I want to know what god has in his schedule for me..
I'm just sick of listening to so many opinions from so many people..
I want them to understand that i know more than them in this situation...
I want them to accept whats happened and move on...
I want them to not bring up the past over and over again cuz next thing you know i'll be DEAD...
I need a life..
I need peace...
I need to talk to GOD....
I know God's the only one who can help me..
I need to speak out..
I need an Angel...

I'm out...

No comments: