June 27, 2009

Beggin Beggin you, put your loving hand out baby....



Its funny, how all your life things seem to be hidden from you. People are made to believe things ever since they are kids. I sometimes myself wonder. What ever i have been told is it true or not? Life is such a thing that you cant not trust anyone because if that happened we would be crazy literally. Poor Michael Jackson died as well...and his whole life was a secret. even his death is practically a mystery.may he rest in peace.

I had the worst nightmare ever last night. I woke up at 10am. i mean i've had many nightmares throughout my life. almost 5 out of 7 nights i get nightmares or some sort of dream. But what i had last night involved alot of people and religion and family.... it jus made me annoyed at how i couldnt do anything...

For the first time in many years i woke up crying and even was crying in my dream. I cried and cried and cried til i couldnt breathe. my throat hurt very much. I've had many dreams regarding these particular people but never such a dream. i mean itn was such a clear message. I didnt know who to call or wat to do. I guess such situations are just supposed to be kept inside.

Well whatever it was... i hated teh nightmare... I HATED IT...and if it ever becomes a reality i think i would need to be admitted in a mental asylum for sure.

thats all i can say....

No comments: