January 29, 2009

Call me when your sober...



Well lets just say yesterday was not a good day. I think i had bad luck for the whole day.
We had guests from uk, this uncle and aunty...who we invited for lunch. We were all havin a good time and i jus went downstairs...with Aeshlyn( who by the way is the cutest and happiest baby in the world) and later when i came back after giving her to her mom... i got a shock of my life..
MY WHOLE ROOM WAS FLOODED....

YES FLOODED and no i aint kiddin!

I was so shocked...literally out of words. the poor guests were using brooms and mops to push the water into the toilet. then i joined them in trying 2 get the water out. We were lyk one big broomed army haha...but teh guests were really understanding and super sweet.

I was depressed and in shock 4 the rest of the day,the room i cleaned and the room that glowed with beauty....was almost destroyed. WE saved it though! thank u god. I was tired cuz for the past 2 days i cleaned my whole house.

every bone in my body felt broken, and my muscles ached. But i kept on helpin my mum cuz she was really tired herself. Later in the evening i was using the comp and the lights went off in the whole house...for jus 30 secs.

OH lord i thought..why are we having such bad luck 2 day? i kinda got annoyed and left the house and went to the pool 2 chill and listen to music.

When i came back i found out my mum was washing one of the crystal glasses...and it fell and while she was cleaning it up she cut her hand. so i told her go i'll wash the dishes. i saw blood everywhere..near the sink and again i thought to myself...whats happening today...seriously. NOTHING and i mean NOTHING was going right!

I went to pyramid 4 a while with my mum n the guests to show them around and it was really fun. Uncle suresh is such an interesting person. Uncle, ROhit and i just kept talking. I love having guests around!!

The only good thing about this day was....i got to play with Aeshlyn..she is such a sweetheart. I lurve her. She is such a good baby always laughing and playing with every1. when i get the pics i will put her pic up. She's absolutely adorable.. i want a baby like her. haha. SHe got quite attached to me. she pinched my cheeks and grabbe dmy nose and hugged me. YAY!
bottom line-----> i love babies.

NoW today, the plumber came and is fixin the bloody mess in my room. I was supposed 2 go out with mishi, aliya and tash to midvalley but i coudlnt go and was quite upset. Why did teh wohle toilet problem hav to happen jus yesterday.?? I hope they don hate me though. I even had decided what to wear...my new suede leather beige dress.
GUess i'm pretty unlucky..especially yesterday!!
but aliya being the darlin she is...she called me and asked me how i was.
she made my day... LUV YA WOMAN!
I miss these gals... :(

i miss the gym. i really wanted 2 go 2 day but i think i did so much work in the house tat its not necessary if you know wat i mean. And sumhow my appetite is dead today.. only ate lyk 2 biscuits and a slice of an apple. even yesterday i ate lyk very lil. I think when i'm too tired i just dont feel hungry. SO atleast i know i wont put on weight haha. 4 days of no gym TOMOLO is a definit must...becuz i relli love goin to the gym, it makes me feel fresh! dont worry my dear dear gym.. i havent forgotten u!

i've taken sum amazing pics of aeshlyn n cant wait to post them up here and on facebook!
Oh and now my house has all the light and everything is in it. NOW all we need is the decoration stuff..just a few. YAY to mom who put in so much of effort!

tats all from me for now...

luv, huggies and kissies..

xoxoxo

No comments: